GDIZTeam respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects the same from its users. As part of our commitment to safeguarding intellectual property, we comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This policy outlines the procedures we follow when handling claims of copyright infringement.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on GDIZTeam's website, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Submitting a DMCA Notice
Please send the above information to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
Response to DMCA Notices
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will take appropriate actions, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. We will also make a good faith effort to contact the individual who posted the content and provide them with a copy of the DMCA notice.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may send us a counter-notification. The counter-notification must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which GDIZTeam may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Please send counter-notifications to the same Copyright Agent identified above.